Upper Stormalong is home to the wealthiest citizens, and has vegetation-growing land attached to it. Lower Stormalong consists of docks, shops, and the poor. It is run by the Dock Hag. One side of Lower Stormalong is considered "The Bad Part of Town".
The Sewers of Stormalong are intricate and far reaching, despite the fact that the harbor appears to be completely lifted above sea level.
Areas of Interest
- Candy Barrel
- Barber Shop
- Nickelbottoms Mansion
- Inside Bubbie
- Sea of Teeth
- The Wessst
- The Sewers
- Plague Island
- Stormalong Harbor was built on a dock, yet it has a working sewer system.
- Most of the citizens of Stormalong never venture outside of the city.
- Everyone that lives in Stormalong appears to speak American English, implying the city may be located near the United States, assuming Flapjack is supposed to take place in the real world.
- In the episode 100 Percensus, Flapjack paddles out to sea during a game of Hide-and-Seek, and is shown to be in the North Sea. This suggests that Stormalong is in the North Sea and near Northern Europe.
- It also appears in Project Exonaut as a battlefield.
- From the bird's eye view, Stormalong looks like a clock.