Like many things throughout the series, Stormalong Harbor's layout remains inconsistent. The overall shot of the docks show it to be of a moderate size, with the buildings getting larger towards the centre. In one episode, a bird's eye view of the harbor shows it to only be slightly larger than ships docked there. Other episodes, however, show Stormalong to be quite vast, with different districts. Notably, In "The Sweet Life", Upper Stormalong was introduced and demonstrated that Stormalong is apparently big enough to host a neighbourhood full of large manors, some with their own private gardens.
The main characters of the series, Flapjack, K'nuckles and Bubbie all seem to live next to a long, protruding dock which also hosts the Candy Barrel.
Upper Stormalong is home to the wealthiest citizens, and has vegetation-growing land attached to it. Lower Stormalong consists of docks, shops, and the poor. It is run by the Dock Hag. One side of Lower Stormalong is considered "The Bad Part of Town".
The Sewers of Stormalong are intricate and far reaching, despite the fact that the harbor appears to be completely lifted above sea level.
Areas of Interest
- Candy Barrel
- Barber Shop
- Nickelbottoms Mansion
- Inside Bubbie
- Sea of Teeth
- The Wessst
- The Sewers
- Plague Island
- Stormalong Harbor was built on a dock, yet it has a working sewer system.
- Most of the citizens of Stormalong never venture outside of the city.
- Everyone that lives in Stormalong appears to speak American English.
- It also appears in Project Exonaut as a battlefield.
- From the bird's eye view, Stormalong looks like a clock.