Captain K'nuckles refuses to take a census conducted by Flapjack, due to a misunderstanding. Unfortunately, the census takers who assigned this duty to Flapjack are actually a group of pirates wanting to take over Stormalong.
Flapjack & K'nuckles are playing Hide & Seek. Flapjack heads out into the ocean, while K'nuckles realizes he can't count to four, much less 100. While out at sea, Flapjack encounters a ship full of pirates, but they assure him that they are merely taking a census of Stormalong Harbor. They enlist Flapjack to take the census for them.
K'nuckles doesn't want to be "accounted for" by Flapjack and refuses the census. The census makes everyone in town happy, but K'nuckles is ostracised. When Flapjack returns with the census info, the pirates use it to raid Stormalong. The pirates capture everyone, but are confused when K'nuckles shows up. K'nuckles knocks all the pirates into the sea in groups of three, saving Stormalong Harbor.
- 100 and a half sentient beings (this includes Bubbie) live in Stormalong, the half being Dashing Danny
- We see Flapjack wearing an eye patch for the first time.
- This episode reveals that K'nuckles can only count to three.
- It is learned in this episode that Captain K'nuckles is able to beat at least 100 pirates in a single session when he's determined enough.
- Stormalong Harbor is located somewhere in the North Sea, and it is currently inhabited by 98 citizens in total, as shown in this episode.
- The captain of the Census Pirates (a.k.a Senseless Pirates), looks and talks a lot like Jack Sparrow from Pirates of the Caribbean.